Family & Youth Convention, Kamloops, August 4-6, 2018 (BC day long weekend),
under the Guidance of our Honorable Bishop Mina
Father Boulos George
We will be honored and blessed to have Father Boulos George as our guest speaker.
Father Boulos George is one of the shepherds of St. Mark Church (known as Cleopatra Church) in Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
There will be English presentations for the youth starting with grade 5 & up.
About the convention
- Summer 2018 Family & Youth Convention, all ages.
- Hotel: Thompson Rivers University Residence.
- Program: : Arabic program for adults, English program for youth.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the convention.
Click on the registration address below and pay the following, to cover the cost of meeting room and your 2 nights:
- 2 bedrooms: $116 x 2 + $30 (meeting room) = $262.
- 4 bedrooms: $198 x 2 + $60 (meeting room for two families) = $456.
You shall pay the whole amount to the Church at least 6 weeks prior to the convention date. Thereafter, registration will close
There is no cancellation in the last 6 weeks prior to Convention date
Let us know 3 weeks in advance, if you would like to have continental breakfast on Sunday at the university (optional). Continental breakfast price is $13.99 + tax per person. You will pay directly at the restaurant
Thompson Rivers University Residence
1025 University Dr., Kamloops BC, V2C 0E1
Phone: +1 250-852-6296
- $ 116 (including tax) for an apartment with 2 bedrooms, with a double bed in each room and kitchen, that sleeps 2 adults and 2 children under 19. Any additional adult will be charged $10 per night.
- $ 198 (including tax) for apartments with 4 bedrooms with a double bed in each room and a kitchen. These rooms sleep 8 people (4 adults & 4 children under 19). Any additional adult will be charged $10 per night.
In case of emergency, you can cancel your booking at least six weeks prior to the convention date without losing your money by sending an email to email@example.com or calling Fr. Armia at (778) 865-4377 or Mrs. Mary Elmasry at (604) 719-1783. If you cancel within the final six weeks period, you will lose the total amount for 2 nights.
There are apartments with two bedrooms that sleeps 4 people. A double bed in each room, washroom. There is a small kitchen with microwave and fridge. There are no utensils. Please bring your own if you want to heat some food. There are also apartments with 4 bedrooms that sleep 8 people with a double bed in each room, 2 washrooms and a small kitchen.
- There is limited number of rooms reserved. Please reserve your room early to guarantee the discounted rates
- There is a minimum stay period of 2 nights
Parking and WIFI: Complimentary
Amenities: Meeting Rooms, Exercise Room and a Laundry Room